Life can be insanely busy. You can go from one thing to another always feeling ‘blah’ trying to get everything on your list done. But when you go to bed t the end of the day you feel terrible towards yourself. It could be because you haven’t been giving yourself what you need. You only have one you, so you better take care of you. Here is some ways to improve the relationship with yourself.
- Open your mind. Think in new ways, read new newspapers, speak to new people. There is WAYYY more then what is in your circle.
- Forgive yourself. You can never change the past. You have to let go of your mistakes. Your mistakes don’t define you. How you learn from them and move on is what defines you.
- Pamper yourself. Go to lush, buy a bath bomb and take a bath! Go get that Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. You’ve earned it. Try to do something daily that is good for your being.
- Do a lifestyle audit. If something isn’t working, change it. No matter what it is, change it. Get yourself out of a situation that is unhealthy for you.
- Use affirmations. Change your negative thoughts to positive ones. You don’t have to be so hard on yourself. Love yourself and give yourself as many chances as you give to others.
- Design your life. take your life into control. Decide what you want and work every day to get it.
Lighten up, life should be fun!