I wanted to write a post about how important it is to be confident, but I don’t think I am quite there yet. I want to be as honest as I can in these blog posts. It just blow my mind how one gone bad relationship can strip you of all confidence, self-esteem and self worth. It is crazy that anyone would ever want to fall in love again.
So instead, to promote positivity and a better living I want to write about little ways to boost your self esteem.
- Forget your past mistakes. The past is in the past, you can never get it back, you can never change it. All you can do is learn from it and let. it. go. The only time you have is the present and the future. Focus on what is happening right now. Enjoy the little things.
- Smile at yourself. Take some time out of your busy day to just smile at yourself.
- Celebrate small victories. Constantly be proud of your progress. Whether you drank the proper amount of water today, or won an award. Celebrate. Life is too short to not celebrate.
- Invest in yourself. Use your time and money to make YOU happy. Whether its that pair of shoes you love or some counseling. do what is best for you. You only get one life. Use the money you work so hard to earn to have fun.
- Visualize yourself succeeding. How can you ever succeed if you can’t even imagine it yourself? You are wonderful and full of limitless possibilities. Close your eyes and watch yourself being happy, having that dream job. Doing exactly what you love. You deserve it.
You deserve the world. People who love themselves are not selfish, they are happy because you are independent and you don’t need anyone to love you. You can do that yourself.